Blog Journal #8

 Hi everyone!

Here is my website design in Assignment #3: https://bautko.weebly.com

    I use Al sometimes in my daily use, mainly for homework questions that I do not understand and Al will help break them down for me. I do like using it, but also sometimes it feels like you are relying on someone else to do your homework for you so I try to stay away. I will use ChatGPT for these questions, so I will ask my homework question and then it will come up with an answer. It is beneficial when you can't seem to find the answer online!

    I do not use ChatGPT super often, but only sometimes when I need help answering something. I learned that you need to be careful because your other classmates might be asking the same question and it can give you guys the same answer. My perception stayed relatively the same because I try to stay mainly away from ChatGPT. With my students, I would make sure they are not cheating and using ChatGPT word for word, and they need to come up with their own ideas. 

    I think Al tools can help you brainstorm and get some ideas flowing that you may not have thought about before, especially if you are stuck on a question. It can definitely enhance your productivity. I will use it to improve my productivity if I am stuck on a problem and need some ideas/assistance, then I believe Al is a great tool. I can have Al tools create lesson plans for my students and even grade assignments that are multiple choice.

Comments

  1. Hey Emma,
    Just looked over your website and I really loved the concept and design. I think the color scheme flowed really well and I like how it was integrated throughout the whole website. Everything looked really organized and it was easily accessible. My only note would be to make sure the font, and color of font, is cohesive throughout the whole website, so that it looks more visually appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emma! Your website design is beautifully floral and aesthetic, which creates a lovely and inviting atmosphere suitable for a third-grade teacher. The cohesive use of floral elements throughout the website is very appealing. However, the choice of grey text on a white background may impact the readability and contrast of the content. Consider using a darker shade of grey or a different color that offers better contrast to improve readability. Additionally, ensure consistent alignment of text, images, and buttons. Keep up the great work, Emma!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal #2

Blog Journal #3