Blog Journal #7

 Hi everyone! 

    It was quite challenging to find a teacher page without attending the school or being a parent. I was able to find a website that had a preview of what the teacher site should consist of. I found it super helpful for parents and students as it had the bell schedule on it (lunches, subjects, times, etc). Another part of the class page was a bio about the teacher (education, family, etc), which allows parents and students to get to know the teacher on a personal basis. The link to this website is: https://www.finalsite.com/school-websites/cms-for-schools/online-publishing/teacher-pages. 

    In order to accomplish my professional responsibilities, I would use Chat GPT to help me grade multiple choice tests and quizzes for my students. This would help save me a lot of time, since the answer choices are A, B, C, and D and are easier to grade than written responses. For communication, I could have a GroupMe separate for students and teachers to keep them in the loop. Productivity tools I would use include Google Classroom and Edmodo. Teachers are able to share assignments and get feedback. 

    I think the only thing I disliked about the Canvas group tool was that I have never done it before. It got easier the more I worked on it and now I am able to say I know how to use it but at first it was a little confusing. I liked how it was already on Canvas, so we did not have to use a different platform. Overall, it was a great learning experience. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal #2

Blog Journal #3