Blog Journal #6

 Hi everyone! 

    In my opinion, Diigo allows for great collaboration for individuals sharing ideas, working on projects, and keeping organized. In order to search for findings, Diigo gives you the option to use sticky notes, bookmarks, highlights, etc. It gives you a variety of different options to find things so people can find what they like to use which I think is super smart. One thing I am not necessarily fond of when it comes to Diigo is how the site looks. For example, the font looks older and I feel like the website could definitely be updated. 

    Blogging is a great tool to use your voice without necessarily posting it on a social media platform. Knowing that you are posting on a blog makes it seem like you are writing in a personal journal which I enjoy. Something I do not like about blogging is how when you type a blog it is displayed on a blank white screen, but after you post it it shows the design that you picked. Blogging has taught me how to use my voice on another platform and you can create your own design as well. It gives your blogs their own personalized home!

    An interesting Web 2.0 tool that I will definitely use as a teacher is Quizlet. I used other peoples Quizlet and made my own to help me study during high school. Quizlet is a great tool when you know you have an upcoming test and you do not want to handwrite flashcards. It is also super east to use as I am not a super techy person, I was still able to make flashcards on Quizlet to help me prepare for all of my tests. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal #2

Blog Journal #3